An inspirational and fun working environment, an innovation-driven, fast-growing company, ambitious projects and an incredibly talented team are just a few reasons why you will love it here.
About The Position
DSP Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG) is a global leader in wireless communications and voice processing chipsets and algorithms for a wide range of smart-enabled devices. We seek to consistently deliver next-generation solutions in the areas of voice, audio, video, and data connectivity. We are looking for a talented and experienced Verification Engineer to join our challenging and revolutionary journey.
- Methodological & Organized
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Create and Execute verification plan to Chip/Sub System/IP
- Work closely with the Design, System, SW to ensure successful and timely implementation
- You hold a BSc in Electrical Engineering/ similar
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on work in VLSI verification
- You have a previous experience in Full chip/IP verification
- You have a previous experience in System Verilog, UVM
- You must be fluent in English