An inspirational and fun working environment, an innovation-driven, fast-growing company, ambitious projects and an incredibly talented team are just a few reasons why you will love it here.
Senior Verification Engineer
About The Position
DSP Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG) is a global leader in wireless communications and voice processing chipsets and algorithms for a wide range of smart-enabled devices. We seek to consistently deliver next-generation solutions in the areas of voice, audio, video, and data connectivity. We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join our challenging and revolutionary journey.
· A team player with good communication skills, enjoying the work with architecture, design, system & SW teams
· passion to mentor younger teammates
· Be a part of the verification methodology development, automation, and innovation
· Be responsible for Verification of new blocks (from scratch) as well as SOC verification, processor code compilation and linkage, as well as mixed-signal analog & legacy blocks enhancements
· Solve complex verification challenges.
· Mentor younger engineers with your design experience
· Work in a multi-disciplinary environment, including architecture, verification, system & SW groups for design specification definitions and implementation
· You hold a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
· You have at least 5 years of experience as a Verification engineer
· You have deep knowledge of SV language and UVM methodology, techniques and usage of C models DPI’s
· You hold wide and deep experience in block-level Verification – from scratch environment buildup, verification plan buildup, coverage, analysis and debug, preparing it for higher-level integration
· You are experienced with SOC verification
· You hold Knowledge in multi-core verification, fabrics, memory, and a wide array of peripherals- advantage.
· Verification of algorithmic blocks, mixed-signal verification, knowledge of AMBA fabrics, Arm & Tensilica processor is an advantage.
· You must be fluent in English