An inspirational and fun working environment, an innovation-driven, fast-growing company, ambitious projects and an incredibly talented team are just a few reasons why you will love it here.
About The Position
DSP Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG) is a global leader in wireless communications and voice processing chipsets and algorithms for a wide range of smart-enabled devices. We seek to consistently deliver next-generation solutions in the areas of voice, audio, video, and data connectivity. We are looking for a talented and experienced Analog Engineer to join our challenging and revolutionary journey.
The analog team research and design IP/chips in Audio and PMU fields:
Audio: we research and design the next-gen audio application, our products can be found in ANC earpieces as well as in ‘always on’ and ‘voice activation’ products such as smartphones, smartwatches, extreme cameras, and so on.
PMU: we design low power management units, and power supplies as a part of a DSPG SoC for smart home sensors communications.
· People person with Good interpersonal skills.
· Methodological & Organized.
· Desire to explore and reach new territories and goals
· Be responsible for design and implement various blocks for its mixed-signal SoC’s.
· Implement Analog functions from definition to tape-out based on existing structures or will involve future new design architectures.
· Involve design and verification from simulations to lab.
· Work closely with the Architect, system, and digital designer teams to ensure correct implementation.
· Plan, track & report the design work.
· You hold BSc in Electrical Engineering or similar
· Yo have at least 5 years of proven experience in analog design.
· You must be fluent in English
It will also be nice if:
· Experience in design of data converters (ADC, DAC) for Audio applications
· Experience in design of PMU (DCDC, regulators, POR, …)
· Experience in the design of Audio circuits
· Experience in design of amplifiers
· Knowledge in signal processing (analog/digital)
· Experienced in working with Cadence tools