An inspirational and fun working environment, an innovation-driven, fast-growing company, ambitious projects and an incredibly talented team are just a few reasons why you will love it here.
Senior Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
DSP Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG) is a global leader in wireless communications and voice processing chipsets and algorithms for a wide range of smart-enabled devices. We seek to consistently deliver next-generation solutions in the areas of voice, audio, video, and data connectivity. We are looking for a talented and experienced Algorithm Engineer to join our challenging and revolutionary journey.
Our Algorithm team develops high-performance, low-power Speech and Audio processing algorithms enabling excellent end-user human-machine and human-human communication experiences even in challenging noise and echo situations. Algorithms developed by our algorithm team are used by all key DSPG product segments having a direct influence on the success of the company.
- innovative and results-driven senior algorithm engineer.
- passion for developing speech and audio algorithms and thrilled by the challenge of developing state-of-the-art signal processing and machine learning algorithms.
- familiar with the market and customer requirements and capable to work on all aspects of product cycles including research, development, benchmarking, and tuning for the specific applications.
- Research, develop, and self-test audio and speech algorithms in MATLAB and Python
- Optimize algorithms to run in battery-operated real-time embedded platforms and keep in mind power-performance trade-off
- Qualify the algorithms with both subjective and objective testing criteria and optimize the performance
- Collaborate with other teams as a part of full product development strategy
- Create documentation to transfer the algorithm tuning to the customer support team for large-scale algorithm deployment
- Write reports, internal innovations, and patents
- You hold an M.SC or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering in the field of signal processing or B.Sc. with 5+ years experience in speech/audio processing algorithm development.
- You hold wide knowledge and experience in one or more speech/audio processing algorithms such as beamforming, AEC, VAD
- You are experienced with machine learning and neural network algorithms
- You are proficient in MATLAB, Python, C language programming
- You have the ability to consider the whole system perspective during the development process
- You must be fluent in English