- Very low-power sensors reporting to the Hub Host events/conditions such as Open/Close (of door, window), hazardous smoke or gas condition, motion, moisture, temperature, collisions etc….
- LEDs, Buzzers or Media Players that can be actuated by the Hub Host to provide a visual or audio indication of a system condition or alarm. In particular, battery powered application
- Voice Annunciators that can provide specific instructions or warnings delivered by the Hub Host
- Voice “Boxes” that enable the User to carry on a conversation with a remote party (eg Hub is embedded in a GW with VOIP or LTE access to a mobile
- Displays which require frequent updates via data streams from the Hub